✔ ADP Approved Scooter:
Qualified customers may be eligible for up to 75% government funding through the Assistive Devices Program (ADP). Please contact one of our expert Mobility Specialists to discuss this program or funding options: 1-888-678-3144.
Pricing starting at $3,399.99!
Batteries are not included in ADP funding and are available at an extra cost.
U1 batteries included when purchased privately.
- Dual front wheels for added stability
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand for easy transport and storage
- Full lighting package, including high visibility automatic rear brake light system and turn signals
- Delta tiller provides ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation and the ability to rest your wrist on the handle for added comfort
- Easy-to-read LED battery meter
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, lowprofile tires
- Long-lasting, maximum-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Lightweight pinchless hinge seat eight position rotation, sliders and viscoelastic foam inserts for increased comfort
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access, tiller-mounted charger port for standard dual voltage off-board charger
- 4-pole high-speed motors standard
3” at mid-frame
3” x 9” solid
3.5” x 10” solid
|Range Per Charge1,2||
Up to 11.1 miles
|Total Weight Without Batteries3||
|Heaviest Piece When Disassembled3,5||
55 lbs. (front section)
Type: Foldable molded plastic
Weight: 27.5 lbs.
Material: Black Vinyl
Dimensions: 18” width, 17” depth
Rear-wheel drive sealed transaxle with 24-volt DC motor
|Dual Braking System4||
Regenerative and electromechanical
Size: (2) U-1 standard
Weight U-1: 24 lbs. each
Size: (2) 40 AH (optional), Weight 40 AH: 32 lbs. each
3-amp, off-board (U-1)
5-amp, off-board (40 AH)
|Warranty||Frame: lifetime limited;
Drivetrain: 2-year limited;
Electronics: 2-year limited;