✔ ADP Approved Scooter:
Qualified customers may be eligible for up to 75% government funding through the Assistive Devices Program (ADP). Please contact one of our expert Mobility Specialists to discuss this program or funding options: 1-888-678-3144.
Pricing starting at $3,099.99!
Batteries are not included in ADP funding and are available at an extra cost.
U1 batteries are included if purchased privately.
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.2 mph maximum speed
- 52.25" turning radius
- Up to (U1) 11 miles per charge, (40AH) 13.5 miles per charge
- Standard front basket
- Frosted LED headlights and low-mounted LED pathway light brightens your route, Long-lasting, maximum-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing black, low-profile tires
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Puddle light
- Integrated storage/cup holder in tiller
- New ambient voltmeter adjusts brightness to suit your environment
- Integrated USB mobile device charging port in tiller
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Pinchless black vinyl hinge seat with 8-point swivel and sliders for increased comfort. Available in sizes 18” x 17” and 20” x 18”
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
Up to 5.2 mph
2.4” at transaxle, 2.1" at anti-tip, 3" at side deck
|Range Per Charge1,2||
Up to 11 miles (U-1); Up to 13 miles (40 AH)
|Total Weight Without Batteries3||
3-wheel: 130.25 lbs.
4-wheel: 139 lbs.
|Heaviest Piece When Disassembled3,5||
64.5 lbs. (front section)
Type: Foldable molded plastic;
Weight: 28.5 lbs.;
Material: Black Vinyl;
Dimensions: 18” width, 17” depth or 20” width, 18” depth
Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle with 24-volt DC motor
|Dual Braking System4||
Regenerative and electromechanical
Size: (2) U-1 standard; Weight: 24.5 lbs. each;
Size: (2) 40 AH (optional)
Weight: 32.5 lbs. each
3.5-amp, off-board (U-1), 5-amp, off-board (40 AH)