To determine if this is the right fit and product for you, please reach out to one of our certified fitters in our Home Healthcare Department: 905-637-3833. We're happy to help!
Tax exempt with doctor's prescription. Non-refundable item.
Please refer to size guide in pictures.
Item No: 2543
The OTC 2543 knee stabilizer is made from Orthotex fabric, an open 3-dimensional knit that is a non-latex alternative to neoprene. It offers breathability, elasticity, therapeutic compression, comfort and heat control. It is less hot than neoprene, thus appropriate for long term wear or wear in warm climates, and ideal for wearers who are allergic to or irritated by neoprene fabric.
INDICATIONS LISTED BELOW
• Open cell foam Orthotex material is breathable and allows for comfortable long-term wear
• Multidirectional stretch material provides even compression over the anatomical prominences of the joint
• Multi-function neoprene buttress surrounds kneecap and provides compression and stabilization. Slits on interior of buttress cover allows for a wide range of adjustability
• Polycentric hinged bars with flexion and extension stops, provide rigid medial-lateral stability, yet flex and extend naturally with the joint
• Upper and lower hook-and-loop encircling straps maintain stabilizer in correct position; straps are adjustable and removable
• Sheer mesh elastic opening over back of knee minimizes binding, enhances wearing comfort
• Latex free