To determine if this is the right fit and product for you, please reach out to one of our certified fitters in our Home Healthcare Department: 905-637-3833. We're happy to help!
Tax exempt with doctor's prescription. Non-refundable item.
Please refer to size guide in pictures.
Item No: 0310
The OTC 0310 knee stabilizer retains natural body heat to help soothe aching muscles and provide firm, uniform compression to support a weakened knee, and offers moderate protection from bumps and bruises. The high-tech, perforated material “breathes”, allowing perspiration and moisture to escape for extended wearing comfort. Handcrafted construction includes invisible stitching and heat seal seam tape for added comfort and durability. Effective support and value to keep you comfortably active. Excellent for use in athletics and occupational activities.
INDICATIONS LISTED BELOW
• Perforated neoprene material is breathable and allows for comfortable long-term wear
• Four-way stretch material provides even compression over the anatomical prominences of the joint
• Multi-function neoprene buttress surrounds kneecap and provides compression and stabilization. Slits on interior of buttress cover allows for a wide range of adjustability
• Polycentric hinged bars with flexion and extension stops, provide rigid medial-lateral stability, yet flex and extend naturally with the joint
• Upper and lower hook-and-loop encircling straps maintain stabilizer in correct position; straps are adjustable and removable
• Sheer mesh elastic opening over back of knee minimizes binding, enhances wearing comfort
• Available in royal (0310RB) or black (0310BL)
• Latex Free