For any questions regarding our lifts, please contact our experts. We're happy to help!
Pricing starting at $8,000.00!
Sling's are additional cost.
- Ergonomically shaped handles for a secure hold; additional user grips underneath bar.
- Features four sling attachment points for tall and short clients. The additional attachment points also prevent unpleasant sling pressure under the arms.
- Equipped with an LCD display showing battery status, cycle counter, preventative maintenance indicator, and SWL alerts. The unit features lift controls in addition to the hand control.
- The horizontal footplate is easily detachable for easy cleaning.
- The fixed safety belts of NORA Pro are equipped with a retractable mechanism for added safety.
- The optional Leg Separator provides additional stability and can support the care staff in changing incontinence briefs.
- The 3D-Comfort-System enables ergonomic lifting through its two swivel axles, adapting to the natural sit-to-stand movement patterns of the legs to provide maximum comfort.
- Leg support, grip handles and the footplate of NORA Pro are coloured in a pleasant red and provides high perceptual value for your clients. Redis most likely to be noticed by people suffering from dementia.*
- The multi-layer memory foam padding offers a secure grip in the cushion, the user’s legs are comfortably surrounded by the memory-foam during the lifting process. The large cushion supports different legs sizes and shapes.
- All electrical components are splash water resistance and rated IPX4
- Available in Clip and Loop Style Connection
- Safe Working Load (SWL): 205 kg (451 lb)